Advantages and Disadvantages of Decriminalising Privacy
8 Advantages and Disadvantages of Decriminalizing Privacy
- Bently, L. and Sherman, B. (1999). The making of modern intellectual property law: The British experience. Cambridge University Press.
- Bigwhale, E. (2009). Copyrights, intellectually property and piracy. Available: http://www.twm-kd.com/computers/copyrights-intellectualy-property-and-piracy/ Last Accessed 1st February 2013.
- Last Accessed 1st February 2013.
- Honick, R. and Craig, P. (2005). Software Piracy Exposed. Syngress Publishing
- Kravets, D. (2007). Piracy Milestones Converge; Illegal Downloading Goes Unabated. Available:http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2007/09/piracy-mileston/ Last Accessed 1st February 2013.
- Smith, T. (2011). Legalize Piracy: A Sweeping Response. Available: http://theophillus.wordpress.com/2011/05/21/legalize-piracy-a-sweeping-response/ Last Accessed 1st February 2013.
- Soliman, B. (2011). The Idea of Decriminalising Piracy. Available: http://bryansoliman.wordpress.com/2011/07/28/the-idea-of-decriminalising-piracy/ Last Accessed 1st February 2013.
- Thiga, M.M. (2012). Decriminalising Policy? Available: http://www.thiga.me.ke/decriminalising-piracy/ Last Accessed 1st February 2013.
CTO at ITweetLive.com